Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, 26 days until SFN

I'm starting to get stressed out about the annual SFN meeting. My data's not done, I need to meet with my statistics goddess, and I'm running out of time. Today I logged 10 hours: 3 for a perfusion, 3 on the confocal microscope, and 4 doing data analysis/image processing. And still more images to process before my meeting with Josephine tomorrow.

Plus, I scheduled a dermatology appointment for the morning. Not smart. Ooh, but I just realized and I can work on images while I wait for the four different doctors to see me (the price you pay for going to the teaching hospital facilities, which are right at work).

Keep your fingers crossed that I hit both of my targets during my last surgery: I'll find out on Tuesday if I did!

To keep you tided over, here's some cholinergic axon terminals in VTA:

2 comments:

Spryte said...

I was just thinking.... I'd really love to see some cholinergic axon terminals in VTA!!

sandwhichisthere said...

Sweetheart,
how did the meeting go?
daddy