Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Michigan, part II
So, I got here fine, & have been going into the lab every day & talking with people, and watching experiments. I am not, in fact, giving a talk, and that has made me even more irritated with my boss for suggesting it & making me spend two weeks working on slides, etc. I could have been using that time to read more, prepare for these discussions, & actually get some friggin work done! But, on the good side, it has been very interesting up here, & Dr. S is willing to let me come back to run some experiments. I have to talk it over with my boss & committee, check on the money situation, & gather some data on a separate, yet parallel, project, but the possibility is there. And, although he disagrees with my ideas, he's willing to try it out. So yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment