Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kvetch, kvetch

Sorry for all the kvetching in my last post; what can I say? sometimes that stuff just comes out. Having taken the morning off from work, I am in a much better mood, and now blogging again. Thanks for all your comments too.... the thing is that I am also lazy, and our combined laziness yields a house that looks... well, you can imagine.

But, watching the cats do really crazy stuff this morning, and doing some yard work last night helped. We have a small strip of what I would like to call grass, but is really just weeds, between the wall of our property and the sidewalk proper. Since the weed-wacker broke (sometime last year) I have not been good about keeping this trimmed. And, it's overgrown-ness is highlighted by all the neighbors' neatly trimmed sidewalk areas. So, when I got home last night, I sat on the porch for a minute, and then got to work with the long garden shears. I got most of it done, and will finish up the rest when I get some time this weekend.

No comments: