Friday, April 18, 2008

Taken out by a virus

Well, I've contracted a lovely late spring (or is it only mid-Spring) cold. I always forget just how miserable a runny nose, runny eyes, and dry cough can be. But I slept most of the weekend (before all the fun mucous-making started), and spent Tuesday through Thursday laid up most of the time too. Which makes me feel guilty that I'm taking next week as vacation - I feel I should make up for the days I missed this week.

But, with the dumpster coming, I know there won't be time or energy left for work next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kristen said...

I'm sorry you were sick last week! :-(

Just wanted to say hi and I love you and we miss you tons. We're thinking about making a trip this summer to Lancaster to check out a train museum for R. Maybe you guys could meet us there?

Love you!

shaun said...

Hello, this post is very double money house blessing! Please hit Mr button appendage for much enjoyness and WARNING DO NOT EAT IN MOUTH AREA! Much congratulations and irritations from Obscure Deleted Carpet Sales @blogspot.com. I am being hopping to be experiencing you soon! Aloha!!!And Kummbayas!!!

Ericka said...

OOH, yeah! It's a long drive, but Pennsylvania is soo-o-o-o pretty. And there's trains and cows & farms & mountains which you have to drive through. I think all nephews would enjoy seeing Pennsylvania :)