Well, it's mostly done. We ripped out almost all of the plaster & lath in the kitchen (and found out we had a dropped ceiling. We ripped out all the plaster & lath in the 2nd floor, front room (and exposed the brick chimney of the front stack, which is in really good shape, considering its age).
We ripped out almost all of the plaster & lath in the 2nd floor, middle room. And we hauled it out, bucket by bucket, down 30-something steps & into the dumpster. My back, arms, shoulders and legs are all making their presence more noticeable today. But it's done!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I can't wait to get back to the lab. This stuff is kind of fun, but i wouldn't want to do it for a living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congratulations! That's a lot of work! You guys are definitely going to be sore this week.
DUDE! YOU ARE GONNA HAVE HUGE TRAPS!!!
Whew! I agree with the huge traps thing! You should post some grimacing wrestler poses! Will call real soon or email, just, you know, bunch o' crap n' stuff going on. Umm, you didn't miss anybody's birthday that I'm aware of, so no worries(and if I'm wrong, I'm a really terrible parent)
I tagged you on my blog..
Three months to go!!! Woohoo!
Post a Comment