We finally have a warm day! And all the ice melted off the car :)
D & I spent the day doing projects. I got up early, went to work, caught the bus back, and then we started. We finished cleaning the kitchen, washed the hallway floor, removed another baseboard heating unit, and set up the printing station. The added bonus was that we moved a large cabinet that was next to my desk downstairs, and used that to put printers on. So there's more room downstairs, and I feel like we made some progress.
Plus, we leave in a little while to go to H & M's house. For superbowl chicken wings - yum! M & I went shopping together yesterday, so I've been thinking about food for two days. We'll definitely enjoy, no matter the outcome, but it would be really good if the Steelers won.
I hope you all are having a productive, or lazy, day, but that you're enjoying it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on the Superbowl win - what an exciting game! Hope you made it home in one piece last night. ;-)
So glad your Steelers won and in such a stupendous comeback at the last minute! Woohoo! Love you, Mom.
Post a Comment