Thursday, January 22, 2009

Perhaps I'd better stick to cooking....

Not so many comments when I digress onto the science-y stuff.....

3 comments:

Spryte said...

Hmmm... the sciency stuff... well.. it was interesting, even though I didn't understand it.

Suztash said...

We all are just blown away by your workable knowledge in an area that just glazes over our eyes! Wish I could converse with any intelligence in your field, but, alas....don't know nothin' 'bout it. I can imagine, but it would only show my abject ignorance on the subject. But I suspect that you are in a very specific field of research that could prove to be crucial to us all. I hope and pray for you to be able to complete your work to your complete satisfaction. You have invested so much time and effort, research and study. Love you, Mom

sandwhichisthere said...

The sciencey stuff is interesting. It generates several hours on Wikipedia. Dense cored vesicles led to an explanation of how a specific hormone leads to trust. I'm sure that the government has conducted studies on how to put it into the water supply but were defeated by the blood brain barrier. Keep up the sciencey stuff, Stockholm awaits,
daddy