Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my causey-ness emerges

I'm sorry! (ad libitum)

It's been forever since I posted, and I haven't been keeping up with the phone calls either. I've been working alot at night & on weekends, trying to get one part of my thesis done in time for my annual progress overview meeting. Which I'm having a lot of trouble scheduling, since getting 5 scientists into a room together, in person, is next to impossible. Luckily, this gives me more time :)

I'll post more, & do the meme thing, later tonight, or tomorrow morning (which I'm taking off to make soup!)

3 comments:

sandwhichisthere said...

Sweetheart, you are right about the Causeyness. Working so hard and being so attentive to a task that has to be accomplished is definitely not Holmstrandy. Your comment about getting five neuroscientists together in one room reminds me of something I heard at school. If you want to get astronomers to a meeting, serve free food. If you want to get geologists to a meeting, serve free booze.
Maybe you have to put out some bait. How about free ginko biloba?
What kind of soup did you make? Every week I make at least one kind of soup and every week I say "What a waste of time and ingredients.". I think you have to be French to make good soup. Nevertheless, I have beans soaking for a bean soup. I did make a Swedish Pea Soup that came out quite good.
I wish you peace and love and some time to relax,
all of my love, always, daddy

Kristen said...

Hi, sweetie! I hope everything goes well with finishing up your thesis stuff. No worries about phone calls or posting! You are a very busy woman, and as long as I know you've talked to one of us at some point in the recent past, I don't worry too much. :-)

I love you and miss you tons. Mwah!

Love
Kristen

shaun said...

Refrigerator soup is a big hit here . If it was o for dinner the first time it will probably be ok in soup... :D