Saturday, November 3, 2007

Lego Advent Calendar


Okay, so I've started my semi-annual obsession with Amazon.com toys section. This is a great thing about having nephews - I get to still look at toys & games.

But, in the spirit of Kristen's smores nativity set of a few years back, I need to post this:


Can I buy this for somebody? The only thing is that it looks like there are Lego Teamsters included. I'm not sure what they have to do with Christmas - maybe that toys don't get delivered to stores without Truckdrivers?

Crap - I have to go to work, then make cookies & tomato sauce (separately, not as a meal). If anything funny happens, I'll be sure to post again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, it looks like maybe Lego wasn't confident of overwhelming sales, and wasn't willing to produce millions of elf hats that they couldn't unload in any other set- that may explain Santa's teamsters. My boys would love it, but if it has that many pieces it probably costs a lot. Buy it for yourself, and possible visiting nephews can be your justification.Oooh, now I'm going to spend awhile thinking of possible themes for sets that could use up excess elf hats...like Lego Keebler Tree, complete with ovens and little Lego cookies...

Kristen said...

I'm a sucker for any kind of Advent calendar. And I'm still waiting for them to come out with more of the Nativity scene characters for my S'Mores set! :-)